We provide the customize solution according to your technology and process requirements!
The banana powder processing plant can process green bananas into banana starch, it can not only reduce the economic loss caused by rot, but also make the processed banana powder more convenient for transportation and storage after packaging, mobilize the local economic market, and increase the income of banana farmers. And banana starch can be used to make various delicacies, and the consumer market is vast!
The banana powder manaufacturing mainly include banana selection, banana peeling, banana cutting, banana drying, banana powder grinding ect.
1. Raw material selection: choose fruit plump, no worm eyes, rotten bananas as raw material;
2. Peeling: manual peeling. Since the green bananas are not yet fully ripe and the banana skin is relatively hard, it is recommended to blanch at high temperature before peeling, which not only facilitates the peeling of bananas but also effectively prevents browning after peeling;
3. Slicing: The peeled bananas are cut into banana slices of uniform thickness through the automatic banana slicer. The slicing speed is fast, and the cut surface is smooth and smooth, ensuring the quality of bananas in the later stage of drying.
4. Drying: Dry with hot air at 65-70°C for 18-20 hours, so that the water content of the finished product reaches 16-17%.The dried banana dryer can adjust the temperature and humidity according to the characteristics of the dried material. It has a high degree of intelligence. The drying process does not need special supervision. After the temperature reaches the unit, the unit will automatically stop to achieve energy-saving effects. It will be fully absorbed by the high-temperature heat pump unit, further improving the energy efficiency of the unit.
5. Softening: The dried plantain chips is covered and placed at room temperature for 24 hours.
6. Grinding: use a universal mill to grind the dehydrated banana slices to a fineness of 20-120 meshes, which is realized by changing different screens.Made of stainless steel, there is no dust in the production process of banana starch, and it can improve the recovery rate of banana powder and reduce the cost of enterprises. It has reached the international advanced level. The inner wall of the casing is all machined to achieve a flat and smooth surface, which changes the phenomenon of rough inner wall and powder accumulation, so that the production of medicines, food, and chemicals can meet the standards and meet the requirements of GMP.
7. Storage: Store at room temperature for more than half a year to keep the color, aroma and taste unchanged
Low energy consumption and cost saving;
High degree of automation and convenient operation;
Short processing cycle and high production efficiency;
High flour starch extraction rate, good flour starch quality and large output;
The nutritional ingredients of banana pulp are: every 100 grams of pulp contains 20 grams of carbohydrates, 1.2 grams of protein, and 0.6 grams of fat; in addition, it also contains a variety of trace elements and vitamins, such as vitamin A, phosphorus, thiamine, riboflavin, potassium and magnesium.
Among them, vitamin A can promote growth and enhance resistance to diseases, which is necessary to maintain normal fertility and vision; thiamine can resist beriberi, promote appetite, help digestion, and protect the nervous system; riboflavin can promote normal growth and development of the human body. development.
Share This Post,Choose Your Platform!