We provide the customize solution according to your technology and process requirements!
The dried rose flower processing line dehydrateds fresh roses at low and intermediate temperatures, keeping the original fragrance and smell of roses. Dried roses have good rehydration properties, so they can be used for drinking all year round, which prolongs the storage time of roses. It is also suitable for the drying treatment of Gomphrena, rose, rosemary, lavender, French rose, chrysanthemum, lemongrass, honey flower, golden rim rose, jasmine, grapefruit, and other scented teas.
1. Picking of rose buds: The best time for picking is before the tip of the calyx is slightly expanded, the tip of the bud is red, and the buds are ready to be placed. The criteria for picking are buds that have been fully expanded but not yet opened. After picking the flower buds, use bamboo cages or baskets to hold them and immediately send them to the local purchase point for sale or processing; when the picking place is far away from the construction site, a temporary shade shed should be set up for drying, and avoid stacking them to prevent heat generation.
2. The method and standard of purchasing fresh rose buds: In the season of intensive purchase of fresh rose buds, the processing unit purchases fresh rose buds according to designated farmers. The standard is fresh rose buds picked within 12 hours, with bright color, uniform flower size, and few weak rose buds. Less than 5%; Lei support is complete, no flower stalk, no impurities, no insect damage, no one sprinkles water to make water phenomenon; no peculiar smell, pure fragrance; no half-flowering buds, no open flowers.
3. The selection of fresh rose buds: the fresh rose buds purchased are stored according to species classification, mixed storage is forbidden, and selection is made carefully, so that there is no impurities, no half-open rose buds, or full-open rose and weak rose buds.
4. Placing and loading of fresh rose buds: The selected fresh rose buds are evenly placed in the drying tray, the petals are uniformly downward or upward, the thickness is the same, do not squeeze; the drying tray is filled with flower buds When loading the car, handle with care, and the flower buds should not be deformed or worn.
5. Shrink drying of fresh rose buds: The drying cart filled with rose buds should be gently pushed into the drying room, the door of the drying room should be closed to heat up, the room temperature should be strictly controlled, the slow fire drying should be replaced in sequence, and the wind direction should be changed regularly. Make sure that the buds are evenly wet and dry, and the color is bright.
6.Rose bud drying: When the processing workshop is working normally, the room temperature is generally 50-75℃, and the drying process of rose buds from feeding to discharging takes about 8 hours. Manual detection of dried flower buds, as long as the color is bright and has the unique aroma of roses, the rose buds are full spindle-shaped, purple or sauce purple, the receptacle and calyx are yellow-green, and the flower buds are pink and flake when twisted by hand. The receptacle is 70-80 When% of them is crushed by hand and turned into a vermicelli shape, it means that it is completely dry, and the drying cart full of dried flower buds can be pushed out of the drying room.
7.Grading, packaging and storage of dried rose buds: After being graded, dried flower buds are dried to room temperature, lightly put in a non-toxic plastic bag, tied and sealed, packed in a standard carton, and stored in a warehouse that meets hygienic standards. And keep the warehouse dry and ventilated. The packing box should be 20 cm away from the ground and the wall.
(1) Energy saving and low operating cost
Energy saving is the starting point of the initial application of the rosebud dryer, and it is also the main advantage. The efficiency of a traditional dryer is only 30%-50%, while drying with a rosebud dryer absorbs the hot and humid air generated during the dehumidification process and the heat in the surrounding air, greatly improving the energy efficiency of the unit, which can reach 150 ~250% energy efficiency, more than 50% energy saving than electric heating and drying, greatly reducing the company's operating costs.
(2) Good drying quality and beautiful appearance
The rosebud heat pump dryer is a gentle drying method, which is close to natural drying. The evaporation rate of surface moisture is close to the migration rate of internal moisture to the surface, so that the quality of the dried items is good, the color is good, and the product grade is high. The aromatic volatile substances obtained by the ordinary drying method retain less retention, the vitamins with poor heat resistance retain low retention, and the color change is greater. The rose bud roasting room can better maintain the original color, flavor and nutrition of the rose bud.
(3) Drying parameters are easy to control and have a wide adjustable range
During the drying process of the rosebud barn, the temperature, humidity and circulation flow of the circulating air can be accurately and effectively controlled, and the temperature adjustment range is from room temperature to 85°C, the relative humidity adjustment range is 15%-85%, and there are many varieties. Many kinds of different products are dried.
(4) Environmentally friendly and pollution-free
Material drying not only requires improving product quality and saving energy consumption, but also must be environmentally friendly. Based on the same evaluation criteria, the impact of rosebud barns on global warming is very small compared to the CO2 released by electricity. No harmful substances are produced during the drying process. Environmental friendliness is the advantage of heat pump drying. At present, foreign countries advocate the application of heat pumps to reduce CO2 emissions, and it will surely be further used.
Roses prefer sunny, cold-tolerant, drought-tolerant, well-drained, loose and fertile loam or light loam. They grow poorly in clay loam and bloom poorly. It should be planted in a well-ventilated place far away from the wall to prevent sunlight reflection, burn buds, and affect flowering.
The rose bud has the effects of regulating qi and relieving depression, promoting blood circulation and relieving stasis, regulating menstruation and relieving pain, and softening cardiovascular and cerebrovascular. Antidepressant effect. Rose buds with a wide range of uses are generally dried and stored for later use. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that roses have sweet and slightly bitter taste and warm nature. The most obvious effects are regulating qi and relieving depression, promoting blood circulation and dispersing stasis, regulating menstruation and relieving pain. In addition, the medicinal properties of roses are very mild, which can nourish people's heart, liver and blood vessels, relieve qi stagnation in the body, and have a calming, soothing and anti-depressant effect.
Rose tea can reduce irritation, nourish yin and beautify, regulate blood qi, promote blood circulation, nourish and beautify, and relieve fatigue, heal wounds, protect liver and gastrointestinal functions, long-term drinking can also help promote metabolism. The rose tea dryer has a professional independent research and development air distribution system to ensure that the wind speed, the heat are even, the roses dry quickly, without loss, no peculiar smell, good appearance, and effective preservation of nutrients.
Share This Post,Choose Your Platform!