The yam flour processing machine requires certain pretreatment to ensure the high quality of yam powder. Concrete yam powder processing mainly includes the following steps:
1. Material selection: When making yam powder, it is necessary to choose fresh, smooth and no disease-spot first-grade loess yam, the length of which is not less than 40 cm. It is required that the yam must go through the saccharification process for more than 6 months, and its nutritional value is higher.
2. After cleaning with clean water, peel off the skin, and cut into 0.2-0.3 cm thick slices with a stainless steel knife.
3. After yam slices, immerse in 0.5% sodium bisulfite aqueous solution towel for curing treatment. The slices should be completely submerged in the solution to prevent discoloration. After soaking for 2 to 3 hours, remove them; rinse the yam slices with clean water to remove the liquid medicine and colloid , Then put it in a boiling water pot and blanch for 6-8 minutes, be careful not to boil it, take it out and rinse it with clean water to remove the mucus.
4. Drying: Dry the blanched yam slices in a drying room or oven at 60-65°C for 20 hours. During the drying process, attention should be paid to inverting the plate 1 or 2 times to make the yam slices bake evenly.
5. Stir-frying with bran: After slicing the yam and drying it, adding an appropriate amount of wheat bran when frying in the pot will make the fried yam have a burnt aroma, which can reduce the irritation of the drug and enhance its efficacy.
6. Use the imported bio-grinder to break the cell wall of the fried yam slices. The yam powder after breaking the wall is purified to fine powder, and coarse particles and impurities are filtered. The purified yam powder is packaged into products of different specifications according to grades.