Mesh belt dryer is a kind of equipment that mainly dries materials. It can be automatically adjusted according to the temperature of materials. It is easy to use and has better drying effect. The new technological process of the equipment has greatly improved the production efficiency and improved the product qualification rate. When using the device, it is necessary to master the correct operation method, so as to ensure the normal operation of the device.
How does a mesh belt dryer work?
1. The material is evenly spread on the mesh belt by the feeder. The mesh belt is generally made of 12-60 mesh stainless steel wire mesh, which is dragged by the transmission device to move in the dryer.
2. The dryer is composed of several units. The hot air circulates independently in each unit. Part of the exhaust gas is discharged by a special dehumidification fan. The exhaust gas is controlled by a regulating valve. The hot air passes through the mesh belt covered with materials from bottom to top or from top to bottom The process of heat and mass transfer takes away the moisture of the material.
3. The mesh belt moves slowly, the running speed can be adjusted freely according to the material temperature, and the dried finished product falls into the receiver continuously. The upper and lower circulation units can be flexibly equipped according to user needs, and the number of units can also be selected according to needs.
What is the operation process of the new technology of mesh belt dryer?
1. The core of the new process is that the belt drying process directly replaces the original small workshop process of return drying, thereby reducing the traditional drying process. While improving production efficiency, the new process also greatly improves the production environment, the qualified rate of finished products is significantly improved, and the product color is more stable.
2. At the same time, because the whole set of equipment adopts closed operation and realizes automatic operation, the phenomenon of a large amount of floating dust has almost disappeared. Another benefit of the new process is a significant reduction in energy consumption. Steam consumption, one of the main energy sources used in the production process, has dropped by as much as 17% from 1.51 tonnes per unit to 1.25 tonnes today.
3. Success comes from the company's long-term innovation accumulation. The company tried new blade and disc dryers and other innovative processes with good results. Now, we are carefully collecting some technical parameters of these two improvements, and are ready to further expand the scope of application.
How to operate a mesh belt dryer?
1. Before starting the machine, check the air source triplet, drain the stored water and ensure sufficient oil level.
2. Ensure that the dryer equipment is well grounded, and the temperature instrument on the equipment should be verified by metrology.
3. Check and maintain the parts, such as adding lubricating oil to the bearing, adjusting the pulley, checking the electrical circuit, the rocker arm of the door, the pipe connection, etc. and fixing it.
4. The fire failure of the raw material may be due to the design of the dryer equipment, or the failure of the raw material to absorb and cause a fire in the dryer. In addition, it may also be caused by human factors.
5. The problem of raw materials not drying at one time is mainly caused by the fact that the dryer is too small or the dryer is not used properly. In addition, the wrong calculation of wind pressure and flow in the wind network can also lead to such failures.
6. Make sure that the fixing bolts of the machine base are not loose, the connection of the supporting spring is appropriate, and the control of the computer board, the wind wheel and the heat exchanger have good flexibility.
7. Keep the equipment clean, wipe the equipment daily, and clean the fluff in the dust box to ensure ventilation, etc. Periodically open the rear lid to clean the inside of the device.